- Postdoctoral researcher at the Information Sciences Institute of the University of Southern California (since September 2016).
- Ph. D. in artificial intelligence at the Ontology Engineering Group (Dec 2015).
- Ph. D. student at the Ontology Engineering Group (Feb 2011-Dec 2015).
- Master in Artificial Intelligence Research, by the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (Oct 2009 - February, 2011).
- Graduated in Informatics Engineering by the Universidad Complutense de Madrid (28/07/2009).
- Member of the Dagstuhl seminar: Engineering academic software (link to final report).
- Member of the Dagstuhl seminar: Reproducibility of Data oriented experiments on eScience (link to final report).
- Member of the Dagstuhl seminar: Principles of Provenance (link to final report).
- Member of the W3C Provenance Working Group (2011-12), which is building a family of specifications for representing and exchanging provenance in the Web.
- Member of the W3C Provenance Incubator Group (2010), which provided a state-of-the art understanding and a roadmap in the area of provenance for Semantic Web technologies, development, and possible standardization (link to final report.
- Member of the Dublin Core Metadata Provenance Task Group (2010-12), which aims to define a Dublin Core application profile for representing metadata provenance.
- Information Sciences Institute with Yolanda Gil (01 Mar 2014 -01 Jun 2014): Evaluation of the thesis and integration with The Loni Pipeline workflow system.
- Information Sciences Institute with Yolanda Gil (15 Jul 2012 -15 Oct 2012): Work in scientific workflow abstraction, decay and publication.
- Information Sciences Institute with Yolanda Gil (1 Jul 2011 -1 Oct 2011): Collaboration with the UCSD group (Phil Bourne) in order to reproduce the TB-Drugome experiment and expose it as Linked Data.
- FPU (Formación de Personal Universitario) holder since December, 2011.
- OTT (Oficina de Transferencia tecnológica) holder from October 2009 to December 2011.
- Finalist of the award "Mejor Tesis Ibérica en STI" for the best dissertation of 2016 in Spain and Portugal.
- I Concurso de Datos Abiertos organized by Junta de Castilla y León (Special mention). Read more here.
- Triplification Challenge (Application track, 2011). Read more here.
- Judge at the International Science and Engineering Fair (ISEF 2017)
- EDBT Summer school 2015 (won the best mini-project award!)
- Summer School on Ontology Engineering and the Semantic Web (SSSW 2012).
- FIS 2010 Doctoral Consortium.
- Trends in the Web of Data (KRDB 2010).